April Virtual Wine Club Release
Saturday, April 4th
More details coming soon!
Start On Steiner Spring into Zin
Saturday, April 18th
11am to 4:00pm
Event Postponed - New Date TBD
Amador County is home to some of the oldest Zinfandel vineyards in the country. Many of us here on Steiner Road select old vines to produce elegant Zinfandel wines. For this event most wineries will feature a minimum of two different Zinfandel selections ranging from old vines to blends that will be exquisitely paired with delicious small bites. This will be a true celebration of Zin! We invite you to explore the wineries of Steiner Road and discover the finesse and diversity of our bucolic wine country.
- Tickets are $30 (plus fees), which includes a Start on Steiner logo glass, an array of exclusive pass holder tastings, pairings and wine specials. Designated Driver tickets are $5 each.
- Prior ticket purchase is required. Limited tickets available. The event will sell out.
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend. We apologize but due to the adult nature of the event, we will not be able to accommodate minors.
- All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be offered.
- Bring photo ID at check in.